A 75% share of a Brisbane based packaging supply business is available. The remaining 25% share-holder works in the business and handles all the day to day operations. The major share-holder is retiring.
The business trades 5 days a week and is a B 2 B operation – specialising in the sale of packaging, cleaning and stationery products. A large repeat client base ensures ongoing sales to customers mainly situated in the South East Queensland area.
Annual revenue exceeds $3m and continues to grow year on year. The business has not suffered any downturn with regard to COVID-19. Sales and Profits are up.
More information is available – contact Mark Aponas 0401 999 560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions